Friday, 14 November 2025

Thank You, Nurses at Ward 45A

 

Thank You Nurses of Ward 45A SGH

Dear Nurses of Ward 45A,

I am writing to express my heartfelt appreciation and thankfulness for the exceptional care I received during my stay from 14 to 24th October (with the first 3 days in Observation Area). Having been hospitalised on numerous occasions, I can confidently say that Ward 45A stands up as the best.

The kindness, attentiveness and efficiency of each nurse made a difference in my recovery. I was also impressed with the quality of the room and the delicious meals provided. 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to Joey, Evelyn, Sara, Yong Xin, Jia Yin, Bryan, Shahira, Sean, Farhana, Vanessa, Raj, Robert, Jun Hong, Fayu, Eileen, Jie Ying, Amiroon, Maricel, Miranda, Chantel, Khin, Saleh, Daniel, Nora, and others, whom I may have missed when I was sleeping or away for tests, for all your hard work and dedication.


Sincerely,

Ding Ting Hock 

Ward 45A Room 2

31 October 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment