I woke up with a nasty headache and pain all over my body. And my body slouched like before, unable to sit upright while having my breakfast and medications. I was sleepy. I feel breathless, my head spinning, and unable to walk properly. I feel fatigue, and it's likely due to the higher creatinine level of my injured kidney. I know something is wrong, but I do not want to alarm the liver team. I don't want to be hospitalised. The symptoms that I had experienced and endured when I was sick are now back. I hope all these are temporary and will come to pass in a few days.
The question is why? What happened? Could it be because my FK506 level has dropped and is seriously affecting my recovery? It could also be due to my slight deviation from my daily strict diet of oats and bread for my 3 daily meals. Or could it be because I have been doing a lot more things, like walking a lot more? As my immunity is super low, I may have caught a bug from my many exposures to the non-sterile environment outdoors or from my many interactions with people.
My mind seems to be in a mess. A crumbling mess. Some confusion.
As I write, I feel tired and ... also dozing off...zzzzzz
No comments:
Post a Comment